1.Able, G .H and Driscoll, M. F. 1976. Sequential trait development and breeding for high yield in safflower.Cropsci 16;213-216
2.Ahmadi, A., and Beker, D. A. 2001. The effect of water stress on grain filling processes in wheat. Journal of Agriculture science.136 : 257-269
3.Ashri, a., Zimmerman , D. C. urie, a. l. Marani, A. 1974. Evalution of the world collction of safflower.IV.Yield and yield componens and their relationship. Crop sci.14;799-802.
4.Alhani, Javaheri et al. 1381. Consideration of Iran most suitable agriculture sciences density and breeding. Karaj. Institute of breeding and planting seeds.2-4shahrivar1381.The effect of planting on growth, performance and parts performance of various kinds of safflower.Abstract of Isfahan 7TH Congress articles.Safflower agriculture.Tehran, oilseeds agriculture development Co. Press.
5.Bagheri, M. 1374. The effect of planting date on performance and parts on many species of safflower.A thesis in M.S university grade of agriculture in agriculture college of Isfahan industrial university.
6.Baradaran R, and ZeinaliKhanghah, H. 1996.studying genetic relationship between yield and its components and studying correlation between important agricultural traits of plants in Iran, abstracts of the articles in congress of crop sciences in plant breeding of Iran , Esfahan University of Technology, 23-25 August.
7.Behdani, M. A. Jami alahmadi, M, 1378. Iran agricultural researches magazine, the evaluation of growth and performance of safflower species in different planting date. No2. Vol6.
8.Boquet, D .J. 1999.plant population density and spacing effects on effects on soybean at post-optimal planting dates. Agronomy journal.82:59-64
9. Bouchereau, A., Aziz, A., Larher, F., and Martin-Tanguy, J.1999. Polyamines and environmental challenges: recent development. Plant Science 140: 103–125.
10. Brighenti, A.M. and Castro, C .2008. Boron foliar application on sunflower (HelianthusannuusL.). HELIA, Nr. 48: 127-136.
11. Camas, N., Cirak , C. Esendel, E. 2007. Seed yield oil content and fatty acids composition of safflower grown in northen turkey condition. J. Of Fac Agric., OBU, 22(1):98-104
12. Choulwar, s. B., Dhutmal, R, R. madrapa, I. A. joshi, B. M. 2005.Genetic variability for yield and yield related trait in f2 population of safflower journal of Maharashtra agriculture universities,30;114-116
13. Cohen, S. S. 1998.A Guide to the Polyamines. Oxford university Press, Oxford
14. Ehdaei , B, and Noor Mohammadi, GH .1984.effect of cultivation date on grain yield and other agricultural traits of two cultivars of safflower, Agriculture Journal of Faculty of Agriculture, ShahidChamran University of Ahwaz, No. 9, P. 41,.
15. Forozan, K.,1997.Safflower.Oilseeds Research and Development Company.Publications, Tehran, Iran.
16. Hang, A. N., and Evans D. W. 1985. Deficit sprinkler irrigation of sunflower and safflower. Agron . J. 77: 588-592.
17. Kafi, M and Rostami , M. 1386. The effect of drought tension in natal stage on performance, parts performance and oil percentage in 3 species of safflower in irritation conditions with salty water. Iran agricultural researches magazine. Vol.5 No.2.
18. Kaur-Sawhney, R.K., Shih, L.M., and Galston, A.W. 1982. Relation of polyamine
synthesis and titer to ageing and senescence in oat leaves. Plant Physiology 69:405-410
19. Khajepour. M.R. Heydarizadeh, P.1370.Safflower genotypes reactions (shark local mass) on planting date.Agriculture and natural resources sciences and skills,No.42, Year11.
20. Khidir, M.O. 1974. Genetic variability and interrelation of some quantitative characters in
safflower. J. Agric Sci. 83: 197-202.
21. Kouchaki, A. and Sarmania , Q. H. 1382, agricultural plants physiology. Mash'hadJahad-e-Daneshgahi Press. Page400
22. Kouchaki, A. 1372. Planting in dry regions, Mash'haduniversityJahad-e-Daneshgahi Press.
23. Malakouti, M. J and Tehrani V. M. 1378. The role of micronutrients in performance enhancement in agricultural products quality improvement (little factors with noticeable effects). Teacher training university press.Page 299.
24. Mokhtarpour, H. 1376. The consideration of growth indicators and their relations with performance in grain corn hybrid species under various densities and different planting dates. A thesis for M.S. Grade in Tehran university .
25. Mirzakhani M. Omidi, A.H. 1387. The comparison of rate of cool resistance and performance in spring species safflower with autumn one in Farahan region. 1387. Iran agriculture science journal. Vol.5.
26. Naseri, R. Fasihi .KH .Hatami, A. Poursiahbidi, M.M. 1389. The effect of planting layout on seed performance, the parts of performance, the rate of oil and protein in autumn species of Sina safflower in dry farming conditions. Agricultural sciences journal, Vol12. No.3
27. NejadShamlou, A.R. 1375. The consideration of morphological and physiological specifications and performance of spring species of safflower in Isfahan.A thesis on agriculture in M.S Degree.Agricultural college of Khurasgan Isfahan Azad University.
28. Nikppoor, A. M and Koocheki A. 1999. Effectof planting data on growth components of safflower Agri. Sci and Technology. 13(1):7-16
29. Omidi,A.H. Ahmadi M.R. Shahsavari M.R and Karimi, S. 1379.Plant and seed.The consideration of seed and oil performance stability in many species of winter safflower No.2.Vol.16.
30. Ramachandran, M., and Goud, J.V. 1982.Components of seed yield in safflower.
31. Roshdi, M. Reza doust, S. Khalilimahale . J, Haji HasaniAsl, N. 1388. The effect of biological fertilizers on three species of oily sunflower performance.Tabriz Azad University scientific research magazine.3TH year.No.10.
32. Saeedi, Q Toofi , H and Mirlohi, A. F. 1388. Genetic variety and relations between attributes in some safflower masses. Agriculture sciences and natural resources magazine.11TH year. No.2 page 32-41.
33. Shakoori , A, 2003.studying effects of different tillage systems and foliar application of zinc, boron and manganese on quantitative and qualitative yield of sunflower , master’s thesis , University of Oromie , P. 128 .
34.Savage, G. 1982. Trace element investigations—Warragul and Leongatha Districts,
1979: Effect ofapplied molybdenum on herbage molybdenumlevels in "Trace ElementReview papers, 1982".Agricultural Services Library, Department ofAgriculture, Victoria.
35. Sang , Q., Janyi M. Juhua, A. 1996. Canonical correlation analysis and path itecoefficient analysis of protein content .oil content and yield of summer soybean landrace population from mild-yangtzeriver. Soybean Science.,15:11-16
36. Singh, I. D., and Stoskopf, N. C. 1971. Harvest index in cereals. Agron . J. 63: 224-226.
37. Speeth, S. Randall, C. sinclariand T. R. Veland, J. S. 1984. Stability of soybean harvest index. Agron.J.76:482-486
38. Tavakoli, A, 1381. The consideration of effect of irrigation cutting off in growth different stages on safflower oil performance.A thesis in M.S. Agriculture College of Tehran University.
39. Wooding. 1999. Sunflower genotype response to photoperiod and temperature in field inenvironments .Agronomy Journal. 81: 826- 831.
40. Yoguoy, J., Dingming, K. Yunfen, J and Jikeng, Z .1993. the analysis of the growth of safflower. Third Int.safflower Conf., Bijin., China.pp;481-488
41. Zarrinkafsh, M. 1388. Soil fertilization and production.Tehran University Press.Page 30