1. Aliehyaei, M. 1994. Soil chemical analysis method. Institute of soil and water publication.
2. Brown, P. H., Cakmak, I. and Zhang, Q. 1993. Form and function of zinc in plants. PP.93-1.6. In:A. D. Robson(ed). Zinc in Soil and Plants. Kluwar Academic publishers. Dordecht, The Netherlands.
3. Hoseini, M. 2004. Rice, wheat and corn answer to application of zinc and boron in calcareous soil. PhD dissertation, Faculty of Agriculture, Shiraz University, Iran.
4. Kariminan, N. 1995. Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus on zinc nutrition of corn in a calcareous soil. J. of Plant Nutri. 18:226-221
5. Mafton, M. and Karimian, N. 1980. Relative efficiency of two zinc sources for maize (Zea mays L.) in two calcareous soils from an arid area of Iran. Angronomia. 9: 771 –775.
6. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral nutrition of higher plants.2nd ed. Academic Press.
7. Mohseni, S. H., Ghanbari, A., Mansuji, A. M., Ramzanpor, M. R. and Mohseni, M. 2004. Investigating effect of micronutrient on quality and quantity of 647 and 704 seed corn. MSc dissertation, Faculty of Agriculture, Zabol university, Iran. (in Persian with English Summary).
8. Rehem, G.W., Fendter, W. E. and Overdahi, C. J. 1998.
Boron for Minnesota Soils. University of Minnesota Extension Service. Available on the http://www.Extansion
9. Savaghebi, G. R. and Malakoti, M. J. 2000. Potassium and zinc interaction on yield and wheat seed protein (part2). Iranian J. of Soil and Water Sci. 12:23-44.
10.Vitosh, M. L., Warneke, D. D. and Lucas, R. E. 1997. Boron. Mishigan State University Extention. soil and manegemnt fertilizer.Available on the htpp://www.Msue.msu.EDV.
11. Yilmaz, A., Ekiz, H., Torun, B., Gulekin, I., Karanlink, S., Bagci, S. A. and Cakmak, I. 1997. Effect of different zinc application methods on grain yield and zinc concentration in wheat cultivars grown on zinc-deficient calcareous soils. J. Plant Nutr. 20:461-471.
12. Ziaeian, A. H. and Malakoti, M. J. 1998. Investigating effect of fertilizer with micronutrient and their time of application. 1st national congress of fertilizer and pesticides, Karaj, Iran, March 1998.
13. Ziaeian, A. H. and Malakoti, M. J. 1999. investigating effect of Zinc sulfate fertilizer on yield of highly calcareous soil of Fars province. Iranian J. of Soil and Water Sci. 12:45-52.
14. Ziaeian, A. H. 2003. Investigating Zinc effect on wheat seed protein. In 3rd national congress of fertilizer and pesticides, Karaj, Iran, March 2003.