1. Adair, C. R. 1988. Testing rice seedling for cold water tolerance. Crop Sci. 8: 264-265.
2. Ashraghi, A. 1987. Effect of cold stress on growth and development of rice plant. Publication noumber 16 of Comprehensive plan for agricultural development, coastal zone of Caspian Sea. Publication of Mazandaran Rice Research Institute.22p
3. Babayain Jalodar, N. Nematzadeh, GH. , Karbalai, M.T. and Taeb, M. 1999. Evaluation of agronomic traits in Mazandaran native rice. Journal of Daneshvar. Agronmy Science. Vol. 26: 15-26
4. Bray, E.A., Bailey J. 2000. Responses a biotic stress. In Biochemistry & Molecular biology of plant. (Buchanan society of plant physiology).
5. Chung,G.C.1979. The rice cold tolerance program in Korea. Pages 7-20 in rice cold tolerance workshop.Int. Rice res. Int. Manila. Philippines.
6. Fernandez, G.G.J.1992. Effective selection criteria for Assessing plant stress tolerance. Symp. Asian vegetable Res and develop. Ctr., Shanhua, Taiwan. P: 257-270.
7. Guoxing, M., and Caiping, W. 1998. Cold resistance of early rice seedling and the effect on cold resistance of different seed soaking treatments. Zhe Jiang Nongrekexue No.1, 5-7(ch).
8. Hamedany, A. R. 1979. Low temperature problems cold tolerance research activites for rice Inica. P: 39-48.In report of rice cold tolerance workshop. Loss Banus, Philippines.
9. IRRI.1996. Standard Evaluation System for Rice.Manila, Philippines. 52. P.P.
10. IRRI. 1983. Rice test programs. Cold tolerance rice improvement in India. Napal, Korea and Philippinse. Los Banus, Philippinese. 16. P. P.
11. Ishizuka, Y., Shimazaki, Y., Satake, T. and Nakayama, T. 1973. Rice growing in a cool environment. Food and Fert. Tech. Center., ASPAC, Taiwan. 98. P.P.
12. Kabaki, N., and Yoneyama, T.1982. Physiological mechanism of growth retardation in rice seedlings as affected by low temperature. Jpn. J. Crop Sci. 51:82-88.
13. Kaneda, C. and Beacheal, H. M. 1989. Resistance of Japonica Rice hybrids to low temperature. P: 541-545. In rice Breeding. IRRI Los Banos Philippines.
14. Kazemiatabar, K. 2000. Genetics of resistance and adaptation to cold stress in rice. 6th Iranian crop Scienec Congress. Mazandaran Uni. P 257
15. Lee, M.H. (2001) Low Temperature tolerance in Rice: The Korean Experience. IRRI, PBGB.
16. Lee, T. M., Lur, H.S. and Chu, C.1996.Physiological and biochemical changes related to methyl jasmonate-indused chilling tolerance of rice seedlings. Plant cell Environ .19:65-74.
17. Nanda, J.S and Seshu, D.V.1979. Breeding strategy for cold tolerant rices. Report of rice cold rtolerance workshop. P. 91-92. In IRIR. Los Banos. Pilippines.
18. Naidu,B., Thashida, G. and Shu, F. 2005. Increasing cold tolerance in rice by selection for high polyamine and gibberellic acid content. A report of the rural industries research and development corporation.21.p.
19. Nandi, S, Ganguli, S. and Sen-mandi, S. 1995. Seed technology for cold tolerance in rice. Int. Rice Res. Notes. 20(1):20-21.
20. Radfar, H. 1994. Evaluation of cold stress on germination and seedling stages of rice in Mazandaran area under control status. M. Sc. Thesis. Azad Uni. Varamin Unit
21. Rutger, J.N., and Peterson, M.L. 1979. Cold tolerance of rice in California. Report of RCTW. P: 101-107.
22. Salahudin, A.B.M., and Vergara, B.S.1974. Criteria for screening rice cultivars resistant to low water temperature at seedling stage. Sabyao. J. 6: 151-156.
23. Shimono, H., Okada, H., Kanda,E. and Arakawa, I. 2007. Low temperature and induced sterility in rice: evidence for the effect of temperature before panicle initiation. Field Crop Res. 101:221-231.
24. Shinozaki, K., and Seki, M.. 2003. Regulatory network of gene expression in the drought and cold stress response. Curr. Opin. Plant Biology. 6: 410-417.
25. Vergara, B.S and Visperas, R. M. 1971. Effect of temperature on the physiology and morphology of the rice plant. IRRI, Los Ban. pp: 66.
26. Yunbi, X and Zongton, S.. 1988. Screening criterion for cold tolerance at the seedling stage. IRRN. 13(4):13-14.
27.Yoshida, S., Cock, J.H. and Gomez, K.A.1976. Laboratory manual for physiological studies of rice .3d ed. International Research Institute, Los Banous, Philippines
28. Zia, A. M., Salim, M. and Aslam, M.2004. Effect of low temperature of irrigation water on rice growth and nutrient uptake. Crop Sci. 173: 22-31.
Banus, Philippines. P: 83.